Appointments – Before You Visit
You should have a clear understanding of the reason for your office visit. If you have undergone any X-rays, tests or procedures that are relevant to your office visit, please have those results sent to our office before your visit. We may be able to assist you in obtaining those results if you tell when and where those test were done. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to obtain the actual X-rays, lab results or medical records for the doctor to review during your visit.
Print and completely fill out our New Patient Information Forms. When making a decision about surgery, your doctor needs to know all the factors that may influence the outcome of your procedure. Bring a calendar or day planner so that you can note appointments for any additional tests, any medical or cardiology clearances, pre-admission testing and surgery date. Scheduling certain procedures requires preparation and careful consideration to achieve the best results. We will not do your procedure on the same day as your first office visit.
Bring all necessary insurance information, referrals and co-payments. We accept credit and debit card payments. It is your responsibility to understand your own health insurance benefits. If any of these are missing when you arrive, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. If you cannot make an appointment, please give us 48 hours notice so that we can reschedule you
Please talk to our support staff about any billing questions or concerns. They will be happy to assist you.
- You’ll find us conveniently located on the second floor of the Imperial Suites building on State Highway 33 in Neptune, New Jersey.
- Our office staff is knowledgeable in all aspects of medical benefits, including insurance plans, Workers’ Compensation and billing third-party insurance carriers.
- We will gladly assist you in precertification, scheduling appointments, tests and surgical procedures.
- In addition, we will help fill out insurance claims and disability forms, and answer your questions about surgery and recovery.
- We have handicapped parking and easy elevator access.
- Our staff members are friendly, courteous and efficient, and they will guide you through every aspect of your surgical care from start to finish.